Sunday, January 28, 2007

Devil's Mouth II

20 & 21st January 2007, I had my last two days at my KL house. I still clearly remember 2 of all the meals I had in KL during that 2 days. The first meal was the lunch on 20th. My brother brought me to a housing area at Serdang Old Town. The stall which sells this famous Tomyam mee is situated at one of the corner lot in the housing area. The house which had been used to become the selling stall does not looked outstanding among the ordinary house if you are just passing by. In order to know the location of the stall, you must be the “old rat” of that area. Since my brother had been living in serdang area for almost 5 years, he knew every corner of that area. LOL. So, I’m lucky to have such an experienced food tour guide. We sat down and straight away ordered the one that my brother recommended to me. Hmm…… and I did the right choice by following his advice. LOL. I managed to take some photos as proves~!





The last day in KL, I still have the “fook hei” to enjoy delicious and satisfying meal with my brother. We headed to a Chicken Rice shop by the road side also in the Serdang Old Town. We chose the shop because we had decided to eat “white chicken” (steamed). So, my brother suggested this because it is special with its sauce. I agreed, and the half chicken we ordered was really juicy and tasty. Hmm.. Luckily we both were fulled with appetite and managed to finish it.




6 Comments:

Blogger Rabbit said...

i want eat tomyam seafood noodles!!! ta pao!!!!

1/30/2007 9:32 PM  
Blogger Devil's Son said...

visit me in KL lor if u hav time..lol
somemore u also live around kl right..
shudn't be a prob la...wahahah

2/01/2007 10:55 AM  
Blogger Rabbit said...

siapa kata i live around KL? i live around KLang got lah, u left out the "ang" eh.

2/05/2007 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doomed, my wife saw your photos and now want to make me chinese food.
Hmm, looks delicious... and spicy... and i got ulcer.

6/05/2007 3:45 AM  
Blogger Ellen老師 said...

好味喎~~

6/05/2007 10:33 PM  
Blogger Skanky Jane said...

Hey there Devil's Son, Just dropped by as I was checking out Art Blog Review Group Members' blogs. Your blog is still looking great and I see you have quite a few readers too. Can't tell you how hungry all these food images make me - wow they sure look tasty! I like that saying about the "old rat" knowing the local area - that's a good one. At first, when I was quickly reading through your post, I thought you had gone and joined the army - but now I think it is that you are jungle trekking? And that was hell? You must tell me what all these "hell" references mean to you sometime as I am curious. Anyway, keep on blogging! (Still love your right hand sidebar and daily sketches too!)

SJ xx

11/01/2007 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home