Wednesday, October 25, 2006

HELL Servants

Rainy days recently, and the weather is cold. This is what I hoping for during the exam weeks. Finally I got the cold and refreshing rainy days. Rain drops and this “synergizing” weather makes me think a lot. Suddenly I thought of Japan where the weather is cold. (As I always imagine) Thinking of japan, suddenly I thought of the ancient warriors in japan. It had been forgotten for quite some times. Probably japan army and warriors had left lots of grieve and cruelty in many countries. (Included mine) Despite what they had done previously, I am in another way respecting their skills and spirits.

Samurai derived from the Japanese word which means “to serve. They are the servants of Lord. Long time ago, they served as the servant for Japanese emperor. They were highly discipline and well-trained in all kinds of Japanese weapons. Commonly seen are cross-bow and knight sword. They involved in navy battle and land battle. Not solely act alone and mostly on land like we saw in TV.

Some of them were well equipped with armors and weapons; some were just wearing cloth-made wearing and owned only one sword. High morality and endurance made them strong and merciless. I was thinking that probably I can illustrate one of my own samurai with modern dressing. Haha. I like samurai a lot when I was still a child. They are fast, accurate and left no signs. Move stealthily. So, I decide to illustrate a samurai who had been beheaded but reincarnate after eras. Unseen anger and fierce will seek for revenge in this hell world.


2 Comments:

Blogger Alexiev said...

Very good steel...

10/30/2006 11:48 PM  
Blogger Devil's Son said...

Thanks guy!

10/31/2006 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home