Monday, November 13, 2006

Nostalgia Quest

It had been a long time I never meet with my alpha group mates especially those who migrated to Cyber starting Beta year. Every time I went cyber, I was bonded with my works and thus left no time for meeting them. On 11th of November, I had reunited with them because they came to Melaka. The one I miss so much is Hsien Fu. Really been a long time “missing”. I was once thinking that he might have stopped studying here. The others, though not meeting but still have some chats on net. The mood was great meeting them all back. Just like old time when we crapped together in class.

Well, according to them, there are some missions to complete in Melaka:

First, is to seek the existence of legendary juicy “pork”.
Second, is to “shop”!
Third, is to get their hand dirty with “seafood”.
Fourth, is to browse around “Jongker”.
Fifth, is to eat Satay Celup!

A lot of missions, and I guess we just managed to accomplish part of it. I met with them at 1pm noon. After that we went for lunch at TC Spring. We spent some time there waiting for another friend. Soon, we leave the place and head for the first destination (Dataran Pahlawan) despite the rain. Afterwards, we continue our tour to “Nadese”. It is a Shop well-known with its layers cake (original). We had some chit-chat just to make time past and waiting for the stomach to give dinner signal. Luckily, the feedbacks were not bad from my friends. Otherwise, I would have been beaten by our “Yok Jeh”.LOL

Then, it’s time for seafood! We went to Portuguese settlement and start dumping all the crab, prawn, fish, lala, squids into our stomach. For me, even the shell of prawn! The meal was satisfying since the place and environment was great. It has superb view and nice breeze. The food was even more astonishing. Fantastic~

Next pit-stop was the Jongker Street. [Digest in progress] I just bought a “ZHULIAN”, nothing else special.

Last, we went for some drinks before we separate. It’s Asian Havana Café where I had been to for second time. This time I tried some new drinks and it was delighting. Really hope to gather with them once again in coming days. Still have some mission not accomplish yet. (or) Perhaps, I will go and find them at Cyber next time~ Friends Forever! Cheers!














4 Comments:

Blogger elseira said...

argh...i started to miss you guys dy...i like the 3,4,5,6,7,8, unit in kg pic/banner. wasser...u're damn good in making special effect!!!

11/14/2006 12:29 AM  
Blogger Devil's Son said...

lol...u notice the best part of the post!
Hope kaihong will not get angry with it..haha
u should consider switching with him..

11/14/2006 1:41 AM  
Blogger elseira said...

cannot lah.he's 55kg.Just change 3 to 5.5 loh...

11/14/2006 9:03 PM  
Blogger Devil's Son said...

to elseira:
haha..hard to change dy since i had upload..lazy to edit another design la..lol..juz left it as a mystery for others..

to stanganley:
thanks for the complements..
hopefully it wont become a distraction..

11/16/2006 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home