Monday, January 22, 2007

Devil's Mouth

19 January 2006, i just arrived at KL Central waiting for my big brother to fetch me. Actually i had came to KL for 2 days, staying with my friend at Wangsa Maju before i headed back to my house at Seri Kembangan. This time, the mission is to get myself some CNY shirts and pants. Anyway, i manage to EAT EAT and eat too during my time at KL. This began when my brother fetched me from KL Central. We decided to have our dinner at Bangsar before we head back. This is because my stomach already drumming aloud. Second reason would be to avoid traffic jam. So, my brother said why don't we have our dinner and chill out first.


Alright, so we finally reach the "Night Life Town" according to my brother. Well, we decided to have our dinner at the "OUTBACK Steackhouse" at one of the corner of "Bangsar Village I". Seems like a aesthetic place to dine. however, we were abit curious on the title of the shop. "Why it is called outback?". The manager replied, "Because when it get started, the restaurant entrance was at the back of the shop. And it had franchised all over the world and as popular as McD in US". Hm, sounded neat. I guess we were in the right steak house.







satisfying meal....we headed back after the dinner. But the journey of EAT EAT and eat did not end here. To be continued.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Rabbit said...

Woah, shouldn't have read your post at such time. It's supper time! *Drool*

1/22/2007 11:55 PM  
Blogger Devil's Son said...

it's my supper time too...LOL

1/23/2007 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"to be continued" post again.?!

1/24/2007 9:16 PM  
Blogger Devil's Son said...

lol...cos im too lazy to write a long long entries..somemore it's tiring to read...
paiseh aa.....lol

1/25/2007 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's called Ribs, not beef steak!

2/07/2007 9:43 AM  
Blogger Devil's Son said...

oppss....lol
juz can't recall this "ribs" wen i wrote this...haha

2/07/2007 11:25 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Looks yummy :P

5/16/2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger mikel falcon said...

Nos agrada mucho el diseño de tu blog, lo disfrutamos.We like it a loot, continue like this. Very original and creative. grettings

6/16/2007 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home