Tuesday, October 03, 2006

S H I T "O R I"

Just finish my AIS (Accounting Information System) paper today. Not doing well as usual. This is also why I need to post this for my dissatisfaction towards original CD! Well, the story is like this. My lab lecturer for this subject is a very “experienced” and “good” lecturer. His name is Mr.P. I’m happy that I manage to get into his lab class while other of my friends can not get it. His class is not full though. I just don’t understand why my friends don’t want to enter his class. Probably they are too impressed with his “experienced” teaching skill last time when he was teaching us Financial Accounting and Reporting. I just love him so much especially when he brings us to “Holland” during class. What an impressive teaching skill. He also brought us to “dead sea” before. Almost tour around the world during his class. That is also the reason why I no need to bring books when attending his class.

But what’s the relationship between this story and anti-original? Here’s the continuing part. As I mentioned just now, I never bring book to class and never revise at home. Thus, when it comes to exam time, I have to force myself to learn about AIS operating system. Well, I took out the nicely keep text book and the original CD comes with the book. When I start the installation by putting in the original CD, there is no response from my PC. My first thought was: cow! The CD broke? So, I decided to borrow another original CD from my friends. After that, I realized the same thing happened! This time for sure is not the CD problem. Not my PC either. I’m so frustrated and start thinking what’s going wrong? Finally, it’s the word “original” that make the CD failed!

I re-write another copy of the installation software, and it’s DONE!
Probably my PC itself is too often feed with pirated CD. But, at this moment, I still want to blame the original CD since it had delayed my study time for 2 hours!
SHAME on YOU, ORI-CD!

which one that you think will work on my PC? OOoooo...of course the right one, my PC favourite "POLO" mint branded with "CD-R".
suddenly feel like doing a special poster to aware everyone about the disadvantage of using ORI-CD. Here's the outcome. I don't mind if you want to copy it and help me spread around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home