Tuesday, September 05, 2006

"Just Do It" - Mania

Still remember that years before during I was in secondary. Having a bunch of good friends, my secondary school life was full with colors. We did a lot of fun stuff and no doubt that those moments still treasure deep in my mind. Anyway, we did not dare to do what we tend to do. Though it’s hilarious, but it seems to be lacked of something crazy, maniac, passion, enthusiasm, and rage. Many times we challenged each others to do something but it ended up no one dared to do so. I guess that is what restricted us from having fullest enjoyment. How I wish we really do those crazy stuff together; “why don’t we go swim at the beach at night?”; “why don’t we go shop until no cent left?”; “why don’t we get to know that girl passing across the street?” Blah… a lot of ideas but at the end of the day no one is willing to take the first step.



On 2nd of September 2006, I and some mates from university had decided to have a trip to cyber depart at 8am that day. Anyway, we went out for supper at 1am before the first planned departure time at 8am. Here comes the crazy idea! During the supper time, one of us had suggested to go Cyber right on that time! And without the second thought, some of us actually agreed on the suggestion. At first, I thought it was another “why don’t” thing that will end up with no solid execution. So, I was like “yeah right…” Somehow, 5 minutes after the supper I was shock that my friend (Foo), came and fetched me. “Let’s go now!” I was stunted and that was really out of my expectation. Then, in rush I packed my beg and step into the car. (Still a little bit blur)

Anyway, along the journey there was an overwhelmed feeling that I never felt before going for a trip. Probably that is what I seeking for since long time ago. It’s the feeling of “Just-Do-It” without hesitation. It’s the act of making “why don’t” a reality. The passion and enthusiasm to reach Cyber and give surprise to friends over there suddenly flooded my heart! I believed we all had the same feeling in heart that time. “Oh my god, we going to cyber at almost 3am in the midnight! WOW, that’s crazy!”

Throughout the whole trip, it was fun and hope we all can “Just-Do-It” again in the future! Wahaha…


just started our journey!Horrey!


The time on car showed "2.50am"-time of departure.



Browse around cyberia when we just reached. Like no man city - "resident evil"



Lunch on the first day at Restaurant Wong Kok, 1-Utama, Damansara



Cheeeese....."very frustrated smile"(straving)


Drinks ordered: Total chocholate blend(left) and red bean with sago(right)



yummy, finally my cheese baked rice with pork arrived!!



pork steak with honey juice...



dinner was having at Dragon-i "笼的传人". Like the "xiao long bao" very much! Sorry, no photo captured since i'm too hungry that moment. Forgot about taking the photo already, busy filling my empty stomach~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home