Thursday, September 28, 2006

Colorful "HELL"

After my previous post talking on how exam makes my life miserable, now I want to post just another design contradictory to my feeling of “colorless”. This time it is a colorful design from my partner, ms. Ms just learned about some functions of Photoshop7 while she was bored studying yesterday. So I taught her on some brush stroke and layer concept. And I found out that the design she come out with is full with color. Probably that’s the difference between human beings. We have different sense of creativity in expressing ourselves. For me, boredom would be “black and white”. But for her, boredom should be colorize with spectrum of colors. Perhaps, that is why I love art so much.

Pretty messy masterpiece but I would like to give creditability to this first-time-art. Bravo! Keep it up and turn our life into living art.

Some quotations to be shared from our famous Italian Renaissance Artist, Leonardo da Vinci:

“A good painter has two main objects to paint, man and the intention of his soul. The former is easy, the latter hard as he has to represent it by the attitude and movement of the limbs.

The color of the object illuminated partakes of the color of that which illuminates it.

Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art.” – Leonardo da Vinci

edited version of leonardo's famous art work - "The last supper"

2 Comments:

Blogger Devil's Son said...

haha..mayb it's too stress during study week...everyone is seeking their own way of "release"..

:P

9/30/2006 7:45 PM  
Blogger Devil's Son said...

nope...haha
but maybe soon~
when she has her own pc i guess..

10/02/2006 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home