Monday, October 09, 2006

"KAMIKAZE" failed

I’m in full armor with my deadly bombs and bullets today for the endless FARII war. Unfortunately, I’m failed! It’s a “kamikaze” war tactics that I’m using but so sad I’m not dead yet! So, it’s a failure! The “FARII” war is even more unexpected with all its traps and secret weapon that people used to call it “tricky-Q”. What the hell?! How could such a legendary warrior who is well-equipped with his mass destructive weapon failed to kamikaze (suicide). FARII had been upgraded to perform hypnosis effect. That’s too smart, that’s why I’m not even realizing that I’m going there to “kamikaze” at first. Well designed war-machine! We shall meet again, but hopefully not in the SUPP! NO!
First sight when i met with the war-machine "FARII". "let the horse come",i said.
"oo..what's going on!?"."stop shaking the war-machine,you idiot!",i told myself.
"not me, you dumb!"my hand replied. "oh no~this is not good~i'm dizzy! Not the haze again?!",i asked myself.
"come on!concentrate."i told myself repeatedly. "it's working, now I'm back,it's your "hari kiamat" today!",i told "FARII".
".............",now i know what happened. i had been hynotised~that's sucks. All my bombs exploded BUT the "FARII" is still there! Argh....sucks man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home